Friday, March 21, 2008

This Shall Be a Sign Unto You

New Georgia has a new sign in the yard in front of the building. It has a place accross the bottom that we can put short messages with magnetic letters we've purchased. So, if you come up with a catchy/scriptural saying, pass it on to me... maybe we can use it.
Here are some I found on the internet. Anybody want to vote for their favorite?

Be Fishers of Men.... You catch 'em, He'll Clean 'em
A clean conscience makes a soft pillow.
A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
Are you wrinkled with burden? Come on into Church for a faith lift!
Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is Awake.
Don't put a question mark where God put a period.
Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church.
Exercise daily. Walk with the Lord!
Fear knocked. Faith answered. No one was there.
For all you do, His blood's for you!
Forbidden fruits create many jams.
Give God what's right, not what's left!
Give Satan an inch and he'll be a ruler.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I like "Don't put a question mark where God put a period." I also like "Don't wait for 6 strong men to take you to church."

Jena said...

I loved "Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is awake." I need to remember that.

Tim B. said...

I also liked "Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is awake." I also liked "A clean conscience makes a soft pillow."

Anonymous said...

Be Fishers of Men...You catch'em, He'll Clean'em-Good for this time of the year when so many are thinking about the other fishing-

I also need-Do your best and then sleep in peace. God is Awake.

Forbidden fruits create many jams.
That one can really get you to thinking.