Thursday, May 7, 2009

James

Hi everyone,

Here is the latest as of 12:15 a.m. James (Dandan!) has been admitted to ICU at Huntsville Hospital. They are giving him 2 units of blood. He is bleeding in his stomach. They will run tests in the morning to find out the cause. Could be several things, but most likely an ulcer. When he arrived at the hospital his BP was 93/56 and dropped as low as 86/48. After they got his IV started, it came up to 59 on the bottom. Mom is staying there tonight and Carolyn is with Mammaw. I will try to update everyone later. Please keep him in your prayers! I am praying for Ms. Elaine as well! :)

Keith's mom is home and improving some. She is on oxygen at all times. We are keeping a close watch on her. His brother is supposed to be here Friday to help out. Please continue to pray for June and Keith. He is pretty stressed out right now since he is the only child here.

One more prayer request for me. I have iritis in my right eye. It is very painful and hard to see out of my eye. Please pray for it to heal quickly. I need to be able to help my family! Thanks! Love to all!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Sorry to hear about Mr. Cagle. I will continue to keep him, as well as Keith's mother and you in my prayers. Hope your eye gets well soon - it is frustrating to not be able to help your family.
Ashley

Steve said...

We are praying for you all. Keep faith!
Steve

Steve said...

I called the hospital yesterday to try to talk to the family and found that James had been moved out into a room. When I called the room, Cathy said that he was still having stomach problems.
Hope your iritis is better Beth!