Thursday, October 25, 2007

Early morning post

Well, it's about 5:30 in the morning and mom just called me into her room for the second time tonight to ask if it is time to go to preaching. ;-)
I was sorry to hear that Carolyn's lab report came back positive for thyroid cancer. This kind of thing always creates a lot of anxiety. Everyone remember to keep her and the family in your prayers.
I forgot to announce that the Cagle's sister Shirley had a fall and is not doing well.
I also forgot to mention that Cathy wants everyone to check the directory in the foyer to make sure that your information is accurate, before she does a re-printing.

We missed several families Wednesday night, and I need to call to see how they're doing; off the top of my head the Adams, Boyds, Gautneys x 2, and Fields were all out and of course all the Richardson clan was still traveling.

In blogging news, several have gone through the process of signing up and can now author original posts themselves. So post already!

Steve

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Celia & Michael have some sickness and were unable to get out last night. Also, Grandmama (Elaine) has a hard time getting around and wasn't feeling too good either. Not sure about anyone else.

Steve said...

Thanks Tonya. I got an e-mail from your Mom and signed her up to author posts here too. Maybe she'll write about their trip adventures!