Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Something new

Well, this is an experiment to encourage even better closeness and communication among us at New Georgia. I'm hoping that this blog will be a place where we can post updates on the sick, those who need prayers, or just talk about what's going on in our lives. Feel free to comment and add your 2 cents. I think that you should be able to comment by clicking on the "comments" link below. If you want your comment to appear on this page, click on "new post" above (you might have to sign up for a google account to do this).
brotherly,
Steve

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is a good idea, Steve :)

Sandi said...

I didn't mean to be anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me! Hope Summer is better.

Steve said...

Sommer is better, thanks for asking. Sandi is planning to pick Sommer and Katie up at the B'ham airport this afternoon and go to church with them down there this evening. The girls will be home for a few days for their fall break

Anonymous said...

I agree. I believe this will help all to keep up with the sick and travelers among us. I appreciate it Steve. Now if I can figure out how to use it.

Anonymous said...

yep, figuring out how to use it will be the trick for me, says TimJ, aka anonymous...how do you get a google account?

Steve said...

To get a google account, just go to google.com and sign up ;-)

Tonya said...

I can figure out how to add a comment, but I cannot figure out how to start a new section. I signed up with Google, but do you (Steve) have to add us all as members, maybe, to the New Georgia blog....????? Sorry, I am dumb!!!!

Marilyn said...

Great idea! Hope to use it alot!
Marilyn