Thursday, November 1, 2007

November 1st current and future happenings

  • Eugene Cagle has a stress test today.
  • Willie T. is going to the doctor for the problem she's having in her hips.
  • Donna has a doctor's appointment in B'ham today.
  • Brian and Amy are still here (Natalie came up to me last night after church and said "I am here" after I'd announced that they were out of town. Apparently their trying to get everyone well enough to travel)
  • Remember our Gospel Meeting November 11-14. Announcement fliers are available at the building and the info is also posted on our website -- NewGeorgiaChurch.com

What's the story on Karla hitting the deer? I gathered from what Tonya told me that she wasn't hurt. Did it mess up her truck? And more importantly, did the deer have antlers? ;-)

Steve

2 comments:

Tonya said...

Karla wasn't hurt, but the deer was - a 4-point she said. It might still be wondering around up there (near Joe's house). Her truck was messed up some.

Jennie said...

This place is kinda cool. I'm so glad to be able to communicate with everyone when I'm not home. I'm so happy to hear that Charlotte is doing better and that everyone else is relatively good as well. I'm sorry I missed 23 extra Cagles. That must have been exciting. Ok. Just thought I'd let everybody know I still exist. Bye.