Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a good singing tonight. I'm thankful for that! I'm very thankful to be a part of New Georgia. Ya'll are such an encouragement. I'm thankful that my girls made it home safely for a holiday visit. And I'm thankful for LOTS of other things that would fill up pages of this blog. What are some of the things YOU'RE thankful for?

Let's remember Willie T. She's in a terrific amount of pain in her back. She has an appointment Monday at the Spine Center in Madison.
James C. is still having trouble getting his sugar regulated with insulin.
Bert has been having a good bit of pain in her knees.

Pray without ceasing!
Steve

2 comments:

Jena said...

I too am thankful to be a part of New Georgia. I am thankful that so many of our older members felt like being there - I know it is not easy for them to get out at night. I am thankful that our grandmother Elaine is able to have us all for Thanksgiving lunch again this year and that we are all able to be together today.

Tonya called Geral at the nursing home yesterday and asked him to come to lunch, but he didn't feel like getting out. His ears are clogged and the nursing home doesn't do things like flush his ear canals. Tonya called his neice, Michelle, and she plans to take him to an ENT. But that could be next week, and poor Geral will likely have to live with the discomfort all weekend. He told Ashley and me they were getting clogged last Sunday - wish I had called Michelle then.

I hope everyone has a happy turkey day and our sick get to feeling better soon.

Ashley said...

I'm thankful for many things, but especially for my family and our church family. Dustin's grandfather, William Peek, has been feeling a little under the weather, but it's nothing serious, we hope. Hope everyone else has been having a nice holiday!
Ashley