Friday, March 6, 2009

Willie T.

Just wanted to say I went to see Willie T. today. It was her birthday. She was having a good day and was very thankful for the visit. She almost teared up when she thanked us for coming. Visiting her made me realize again how much a little visit or card can do to cheer an ailing brother or sister. I'm afraid I don't do enough in this area, but every time I do send a card or visit I can't help but feel like I'm the one that's been encouraged. My girls also love to make cards or "go visitin' ". I think it's very good for them, too. Anyway, Willie T. is still very weak, but seemed in pretty good spirits. She said she really missed coming to church and seeing everyone. Donald was also at home. He was using a cane to walk today, which is better than he had been. Susan said the doctor told Don he will be out of work at least four weeks.

No comments: