Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Young people

I just wanted to get on my "soap box" for a minute and say how blessed I think we are at New Georgia to have such wonderful young people. Some of us recently got together, and it made me think about how great it is to be associated with these young christians. I also feel greatful that my girls have such fine examples to look up to. Kids deperately need christian role models they can relate to. I hope one day that my girls will be added to the list of christian young people. Okay, I'll get off my soap box now.

---Christy

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm glad you and Derrick took the time and energy to host the get-together - I know it wasn't easy, but we all need to do more of it. It brings us closer, and we need the Christian association very badly!

Jena said...

Thanks, Christy and Derrick, for all the work and planning that went into the party you had for the young people. You both are good examples for them!