Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I want to mention how much I enjoyed Jodie's lessons Sunday. I keep thinking back on things he said. One thing I keep thinking about is what he said about our being commanded to spread the gospel, even if no one will accept what we say. I knew that, of course, but something about his words struck a chord and keep coming back to me. Seems like I want to be wiser than God and have the attitude, "what's the use." Jodie really seems to have blossomed as a preacher - not that he was bad before! I have been studying the Bible more this week - I have been weak about that lately. It makes such a difference in my whole day.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Jody really had a couple of good thought-provoking lessons. And it is wonderful to see him continue to grow and mature as a preacher.