Friday, February 27, 2009

I thought it might be good to post a birthday list. I might not have all the birthdays so if I miss someone, please fogive me. I thought of posting anniversaries, but I don't have those. Thought of posting ages, but thought that might get me in some trouble....haha

MARCH
1 Kenneth S.
2 Cathy C., Breck J.
4 Ray Joe, Avery K.
6 Willie T.
9 Brenda C.
12 Catherine M.
14 Michael G.
18 Daniel B.
29 Gary P.
30 Steve K.

In case someone wanted to know February's list here it is.

FEBRUARY
2 Rhonda M.
5 Jessica R.
8 Milton V.
12 Peyton G.
14 Susan M.
17 Karla S.
20 Janice E, Madelyn R.
24 Daniel E.
26 Malcolm N.
27 Erin G., Shana K., Cara K.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Christy,
This is a GREAT idea, especially since you included MY birthday (haha). I did edit the last names and just put the initials; having a full name and birthdate might open someone up to ID theft since this blog can be viewed by anybody :-)

Christy said...

Very sorry. Just not smart enough to think of that:)