Friday, February 27, 2009

A Little of Everything

I'm a little new to this blogging thing, but I will give it a try.
First, I want to say I'm so glad to hear of Pam's baptism! It's always a happy occasion to gain a new brother or sister in Christ. On a different note, I wanted to say that I think Phil and Derrick both did excellent jobs Sunday. (I'm not biased or anything .) New Georgia is so blessed to have young men that are willing to serve the Lord in whatever capacity they are able. I also wanted to ask for prayers on the behalf of my sisters. They both understand the Truth to a large degree and seem to have tender hearts. Derrick and I keep talking to them as opportunities allow. Please pray that they will gain a better understanding of God's Word. Please also pray specifically for Whitney. (She's the one in Auburn who often comes to worship with us.) She's struggling with loneliness and continuous health problems. If things go well, she will be coming home to stay after she finishes this year. She's been reoffered her scholarship to U.N.A. Thanks for "listening" to my two cents. As of this post, I am the only one still sick (knock on wood) so hopefully we will all see everyone Sunday.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I agree with you, Derrick and Phil did a great job! I will pray for your sisters. You and Derrick are great examples to them. We will all try to encourage them.

Christy said...

Thanks so much!